This page is intended to inform you about the nature of these cookies, their purposes and the means at your disposal to oppose them.
1) WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie”, also called connection witness, is a small text file, deposited by the server of an Internet site on the hard disk of the terminal that you use to consult an Internet site, i.e. your computer, tablet or smartphone.
2) WHAT IS IT FOR?
These cookies make it possible to store information on your device or to access information that is already stored there.
By collecting and storing information about your browsing, cookies allow us to better understand the behavior of users of our site and thus help us to provide you with quality use and service during your visit and, in this way, to provide you with the best possible experience on the site.
Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data about you, but simply recognize the device you are using to allow us to understand how you navigate the site and thus improve its quality and facilitate your navigation.
As the issuer of cookies, we are the only ones likely to read or modify the information contained in the cookies that we place on your terminal when you browse the site.
3) WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THE SITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
To make your browsing on the site always more pleasant and easy, but also to get to know you better, we use several types of cookies that may be saved on your device during your browsing on our site.
Cookies may also be issued by third parties, in particular social networks via the use of sharing buttons.
In general, cookies can be distinguished into two categories:
– Cookies whose exclusive purpose is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means or being strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at the express request of the user: these cookies can be deposited without your prior consent;
– Other cookies whose purposes may be varied: statistics, audience measurement, content sharing to social networks, etc. : these cookies are subject to your consent before being placed on your terminal
3.1. ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL COOKIES
The purposes of each of the types of cookies used on the site are described below. We use technical cookies which are essential for your navigation on the site, its proper functioning and access to the various products and services offered there.
They allow us to offer you essential services such as:
– Access to your personal spaces, such as your customer or user account, and to the content reserved for you on the basis of the information transmitted when creating your account;
– The proper functioning of your shopping cart, by memorizing the products or services ordered up to the confirmation page of your order;
– Information on the presence of cookies when you first browse the site, by displaying a banner.
3.2. FUNCTIONAL TECHNICAL COOKIES
The technical cookies we use are those offered. To the extent that these cookies are strictly necessary, they may be placed without your prior consent.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the site. If you decide to deactivate them, we cannot guarantee you access to the site, normal navigation and the correct operation of the services offered there.
We use functional technical cookies which aim to make your navigation on the site more fluid and to allow the optimal use of its various functionalities.
Their purpose is also to make the operation of the site more user-friendly by offering you a more personalized online experience.
These cookies are used to:
− Adapt and optimize the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) according to the type of terminal you use and the viewing or reading software that it contains;
− Identify you when you connect to the site, by memorizing your identifiers and passwords, so that you do not have to enter this information manually each time you visit;
− Facilitate your searches by keeping your searches aut