Analysis of the air/gas ratio: A crucial step for the quality of your products
The analysis of the air/gas ratio during combustion is crucial for the quality of production and the optimization of energy costs. This ratio has a direct impact on the chemical atmosphere of the furnace and thus on the nature of the finished products, but also on the atmospheric emissions related to combustion.
Air/gas ratio analyzer: ADP 200
The ADP200 multichannel premix analyzer is designed to accurately monitor the ratio of premixed air and gas that is sent to the gas burners.
It allows the adjustment of the air/gas ratio to achieve the desired flame quality for optimal furnace temperature and atmosphere, as well as to monitor the stability of the mixture over a long period of time.
The ADP200 offers many advantages in the management of your combustion processes:
- Precise air-gas ratio analysis solution on 2 to 16 channels sequentially (for more channels, consult us).
- Completely autonomous: does not require a technician to scan the channels.
- Great flexibility on the management of the analysis cycle.
- Analysis in excess of oxygen, but also in excess of fuel.
- Programmable calibration routine to prevent possible drifts.